Cerca nel blog

02 novembre 2010

SITUARADIO #43

Ciao people,
In this show don’t play the new tunes … I put my vinyl records archive in order and I felt like playing something..
100% vinyl radioshow … not because is cool (I play MUSIC and not Vinyl or CD or MP3/Wave).
I hope you like it…
Enjoy

tracklist:
Pieces Of A Dream – MT Airy Groove / 12’’
Jurassic 5 – In The Flash / LP
Spaghetti Head – Funky Axe / LP
BarKeys – Soul Fingers / 12’’
Gil Evans plays Jimi Hendrix – Crostown Traffic / LP
Ella Fitzgerald – Get Ready / LP
James Brown – Say It Loud (I’m Black I’m Proud) / LP
Fred Weasley & The Horny Horns – Fourplay / 12’’
Julian “Cannomball” Adderly – Walk Tall / LP
Paroha Sanders –You’ve Got To Have Freedom / LP
Kid Koala – Basin’ Street Blues / LP
Curtis Mayfield – Right On For The Darkness / LP


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento